Virtual Message Router
The Solace virtual message router is a software version of our SolOS messaging middleware technology that companies can use to deploy sophisticated message routing functionality into remote, cloud and IoT environments.
Message Router Appliances
Solace message router appliances offer greater capacity and performance with lower TCO and complexity than any other messaging middleware technology.
Capabilities & Qualities of Service
- Reliable Messaging: Solace message routers offer best-effort message delivery with consistently low latency even at very high volume.
- Guaranteed Messaging: Solace uses a patented message queuing approach that enables guaranteed messaging an order of magnitude faster than software-based alternatives.
- JMS: Solace’s supports persistent and non-persistent JMS messaging with better performance, robustness and scalability than software-based brokers.
- IPC: For scenarios where multiple applications run in a shared server environment, Solace supports IPC messaging with average latency under 400 nanoseconds.
- WAN Distribution & Synchronization: Solace enables highly-optimized WAN distribution by sending information only where it’s needed, compressing messages and fanning out messages at the edge.
- Web Streaming: Solace’s web messaging capability streams real-time data over the internet 50-200 times faster than competitive solutions.