Solace is seeking dynamic individuals with outstanding technical and interpersonal skills to serve as systems/sales engineers. We currently have openings in New York, San Francisco, Singapore and Switzerland.
- Messaging Middleware: Understanding of the application middleware stack. Technical knowledge of commercial or open source messaging products such as IBM WMQ, TIBCO EMS/RV, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, or Kafka would be beneficial. An understanding of enterprise architecture, particularly related to data grids, cloud infrastructure, app servers, SOA/ESB, or REST APIs would be an asset.
- Networking: Good knowledge of TCP/IP, UDP multicast and reliable multicast. Knowledge of storage area networks would be an asset.
- Communications & Customer Service: This role is customer facing so candidates must have excellent presentation and communication skills, and be able to diplomatically deal with a wide range of customer demands.
- An undergraduate degree in computer science or electrical engineering is required.
- A masters degree in science, business or engineering would be beneficial.
Systems/Sales Engineers are required to travel as they work with the sales team to support customers by running customer trials, providing architecture/integration assistance, and helping with the development of new solutions and accounts.